Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I'm Up To

Reading has taken up a lot of my time lately and I'd like to share some of my favorites with all of you!




I LOVED this book. It is not just for teenagers at all but for adults, self-learners, people who are bored, educators in public school and out! While Grace's emphasis is left leaning and she boarders on "super hippie" at times (like when she said drugs were a form of exploring the world and might not be bad for teens in some situations) she is very knowledgeable about the feelings of students and teachers. The book is filled with resources and ideas as well as educational philosophy.




This book is a great summer read. It is filled with Jelly Belly candies, dinners, motorcycles, and church picnics. At times a bit repetitive but a great reminder of God's forgiveness.

No comments: