Ok so I've wanted a change in my hair for a long time and I'm now thinking about dreadlocks. What do you all think? I was inspired by Sara on her Walk Slowly blog (see link in my blog roll). Here are my reasons for considering:
1. I'm sick of my slightly wavy hair's unpredictability. It drives me crazy.
2. Not having to "fix" my hair after a few months (need I say more?).
3. A fun reversible hair style that I can use to express myself.
4. Something different and beautiful.
5. It's natural and therefore won't damage my hair like a perm or coloring would.
I'm still throwing it around and researching (a lot of researching). Anyway comment and tell what you think. I'll be sure to keep you all updated. :)