Monday, November 26, 2007

Enchanted Thanksgiving

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I'm back from Grandma's and filled with Christmas spirit. :-) Thanksgiving was simply wonderful. Our family is filled with big movie buffs so on Friday we all went to the theater. Guys went to see a "guy" movie, my Mom and siblings went to see Bee Movie they gave it a 8, Grandma and the remaining relatives went to see Enchanted which was awarded a huge 10! I LOVED Enchanted it was clean, cute, funny, and actually a pretty good romance. What really sold me was the costumes (what else?) and the pro-marriage message. So if you want a fun movie go see Enchanted. :-) I hope every one is in the Christmas mood. It is now officially O.K. to turn on the Christmas music. te he

Plugged In's Review

Image Taken From IMDB.com

Amelia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED that movie also. Have you seen the Ever Ever After music video? It is really cute.

Sammi*

AmeliaB said...

Wasn't lovely? I'll have to look for that video. It was done by Carrie Underwood right?

Amelia

Anonymous said...

yes and you can find it on youtube =)

AmeliaB said...

Really? Is it out on DVD yet? :-)

Amelia