Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quite possibly the BEST birthday present ever.

All right my bithday is coming up and my parents couldn't wait to give me my present. Can you guess what it is? A new laptop! I'm so excited we've only ever had one computer. So having two computers is such a blessing. The best thing is now I don't have to push someone off the family computer to do school or blogging(tee hee). Also my Mom got a new camera so I got her old one. Which means a lot more pictures at my spot. :-) Thank you all for coming to my blog. In the next day or two I can post about my latest knitting project (the one with the ball of yarn that is taking over the world).

A very excited and blessed,

Amelia B.

P.S. God is so amazing I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have my own camera and in about 2 days I have one. I didn't even ask Him for one. He is so good.

1 comment:

Shop girl said...

What a wonderful Birthday gift...
And Happy Birthday!