Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I have been busy making gifts, cleaning, and of course tackling the mountain of school work[ ;-) ]. This year we will be having seven Christmas gatherings!

1. 17th- Christmas with my Mom's brother and his family, at our house.
2. 23rd- My family Christmas: Me, Mom, Dad, Little Brother, and Little Sister, at our house.
3. 24th- Christmas with 3/4ths of my Dad's family, at our house.
4. 25th- Christmas with my Mom's Mom and her husband and my Aunt, at my Grandparent's house.
5. 26th- Christmas with my Mom's best friend and her family (her oldest girls are my best friends), at our house.
6. 27th- Christmas with all of my Dad's family, at my Aunt's house.
7. 29th- My Retro "Winter Wonderland" party w/all my friends, at our house.
8. 30st- This isn't really a Christmas Party but we will be getting together with friends the day before New Year's Eve, at my friends' house.

Also we will be going to Church twice on Christmas Eve!

I'm sure most everyone can relate to this. Though I have friends who don't live close to family and only have one Christmas. That would be nice for one year but then I would miss my family. What would I do with all my free time anyway? :-)


~Amelia

No comments: